Sa’ee – Standing at Safaa or Marwah
Note: I wasn’t able to find the above wording in the Hadith references I have access to; but am assuming reference  (from which I have taken the above) has access to more resources and references than I have. The wording I was able to find in the Hadith references I have access to (Sahih Muslim) is as follows,
|[ zip | <2 MB | ce7bce962890301e994895d247c67dad | 3a092efd53bc479e3ea96875537d288362a2e7b1 ]|
|[ mp3 | <1 MB | b590c2107cf9947ca71675e2ac234707 | 015dd210072068bdf9769661c38586f0efbfb521 ]|
- This ‘supplication’ post/sheet only covers what should be said and does not address the actions to be taken (if applicable).
- Though this post does not strictly present a Supplication it is still tagged as one to enable easy organisation and access.
- Please check with a scholar on the wordings above.
- “Getting the Best out of Al-Hajj (Pilgrimage)”, By Abu Muneer Ismail Davids, Published by Darussalam, Second Edition – August, 2006, Chapter 6, pg 261 
- “English Translation of the Sahih Muslim”. Compiled by Imam Abul Hussain Muslim bin al-Hajjaj. Darussalam. June, 2007. Volume 3, Hadith #2950 (Sahih), pg 346 
- “Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Qur’an and Sunnah”. Compiled by Said bin Wahf Al-Qahtani. Darussalam. 5th Edition Apr, 2006. pg 170