Tawaaf – Upon Completion, Before Two Rakat of Prayer
Upon completion of the Tawaaf, proceed to Maqaam Ibraheem or any place in the mosque if this area is too crowded. It is commendable to say the below, then cover your right shoulder (if applicable) and perform 2 Rakat of prayer.
|[ pdf | <1 MB | 4f0c6334428859fa80a004934a755504 | 1b87c96033ae56314de1d1e7021b9c908dfb03d2 ]|
|[ mp3 | <1 MB | ca69cb9e59e554e0e928fc5db8472e69 | ce1328ca24b9595d304be9c46cba6d28bef61a3b ]|
- * This ‘supplication’ post/sheet only covers what should be said and does not address the actions to be taken (if applicable).
- Though this post does not strictly present a Supplication it is still tagged as one to enable easy organisation and access
- “Getting the Best out of Al-Hajj (Pilgrimage)”, By Abu Muneer Ismail Davids, Published by Darussalam, Second Edition – August, 2006, Chapter 6, pg 255 
- “English Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud”. Compiled by Imam Hafiz Abu Dawud Sulaiman bin Ash’ath. Darussalam. July, 2008. Vol 2, Hadith #1905 (Sahih), pg 425 
- Arabic: “Tanzil – Quran Navigator”, [http://tanzil.net/#2:125]