UPDATE: The Hajj Workshop 2017 page is out now – you can visit it here.
- Part1 – Hajj Introduction
- Part2 – Umrah Step by Step
- Part3 – Hajj Step by Step
- Part4 – Visiting al-Madinah
- Part5 – Annex Glossary
Please see Note below.
- Hajj Notebook – The Notebook contains summaries, notes, guides and checklists.
- Hajj Pocketbook – The Pocketbook is a new addition this year (Alhamdulillah). It provides a pocket size companion for Hajj & Umrah in a clear, concise and practical format.
I would highly recommend the following reference book,
- Getting the best out of Al-Hajj (Pilgrimage) by Abu Muneer Ismail Davids (Book review)
Following is a list of relevant supplications (that were covered in the workshop & are also included in the Notebook & Pocketbook) with Audio (that you can download),
- Niyah for Umrah [Hajj Tamattu]
- Niyah for Hajj [Hajj Tamattu]
- Talbiyah (Pilgrim’s Announcement of arrival for Hajj or Umrah)
- Tawaaf – Passing the Black Stone (Hajrul-Aswad)
- Tawaaf – Between the Yemenite Corner and the Black Stone
- Tawaaf – Upon Completion, Before Two Rakat of Prayer
- After Drinking Zamzam Water
- Sa’ee – Before Starting
- Sa’ee – Standing at Safaa or Marwah
- Day of Arafat [Hajj]
- Afdal Al-Istighfār (the best way of asking for forgiveness from Allāh)
- Supplication for a Child (Funeral Prayer)
- Supplication for a Female (Funeral Prayer)
- Supplication for a Male (Funeral Prayer)
Further Supplications can be found here
Note regarding the Presentations above,
Dear Brothers & Sisters – while I work on finishing my presentation (given at the workshop), please find above Presentations used at a previous workshop by AMIC (revised by the author for this year). These presentations are more self contained (i.e. not as heavily reliant on someone presenting or explaining) and they go into further details than we had time for. Happy studying 🙂
Note: The source of the presentations above is [here]. I would also still highly recommend that you get the recommended Reference book (below), which is excellent in it’s coverage and explanation. Also please remember if you are in doubt on a particular topic or not sure of anything please consult with a Scholar.